The Kimono

  

Kimono - River Island, Croptop - Topshop, Easy Jeans -American Apparel, Boots - New Look,  Clutch Bag - H&M


The kimono is the epitome of luxe loungewear. I absolutely love the opulence that the kimono brings to an otherwise standard and mundane outfit, you can literally throw one over the most basic of pieces (like I did here) and you look as if you've made an effort. 
I was lusting over this one from River Island for the longest time and I'm so glad that I bought it! It has the most righteous tiger down the back, which to me, embodies power and courage - I always feel a little more confident when I wear it :)

Today I decided to pair my kimono over my current go-to outfit of high waisted jeans and crop top, teamed with my heeled lace up boots and amazing mens leather laptop case that I have been using as a clutch bag.